Friday, 7 August 2015

Schedule Revamp + Updates


So I mentioned in my Catch Up post that I really wanted to do something about my schedule and change it up so I have decided that I'll be posting Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday's from now on it lets posts get a bit of breathing space and time for them not to get lost in-between other posts. It also allows me to have time to make better posts and have time to think of ideas So let me know down below what you think of the new schedule.

I'm also at the point I am thinking about buying my own domain name to get rid of the 'blogspot' cause let's admit it looks annoying and I think it makes a blog look 10x more professional so if you have a domain let me know which sites you used to buy your's.

I think that''s everything I'll talk on Sunday!




                                                 


           Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig