Tuesday, 11 August 2015

REVIEW: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette




Soon as I heard there was a new Naked palette out I was dying to get my hands on it as I'm pretty much addicted to the previous one's (except Naked 1 I just can't do the packaging). Instead of carrying on from the numbers they called it smoky and dang it is that.


You have four more neutral colours to the each end of the palette perfect for the base colour or if you want a lighter look. Then from the left in two you get your three main glitters in a gold, copper and a silver. Then from that the shadows are blue toned which I was a bit apprehensive of at first but after swatching them I think they'll work really nice on the inner corner.

The only two that don't give great pay off is the last two on the right so for a lighter look or as a base I'd stick to the first two. When applying onto a brush there is a lot of pay off so knocking off the brush to get excessive product off is really needed. 

Know how they usually come with a brush? yeah well they have changed the design of that too. One end is more dents and small and the other more fluffy not your MAC 217 fluffy but it's almost there.

 Using: Combust, Password, Smolder, Armor

Urban Decay Naked Smoky £38
So will you be picking up Naked Smoky let me know below!


           Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram
                                                            

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig