Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Current Favourites


As it seems to be half way through July I thought it was a bit late to do doing my June favourites I thought I would go over my recent current favourites and give you the low down on what I have been loving lately.

Not Your Mothers Beach Spray
I love a good old texture spray to give that beachy feel to the hair. Not Your Mother's is a brand I have always wanted to try so when I saw it I had to pick it up and see the fuss and I have to admit I might prefer it a tad more than the Bumble and Bumble spray it's just got something else that wins it over.

W.I.P Lilac Wine
I did a full post on this polish here and it might just become my summer polish it's different than my usual for summer that's usually bright as this is more of a pastel/light colour but I can't get enough of it.

REN Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream
I think I have mentioned this is a monthly favourites before but it's literally the best moisturiser  I have ever used and I dont think I would ever change now. It sinks in no time and leaves my skin perfect for applying make up on top of. I freaking love REN's packaging as well as you know your getting every last drop.

L'Oreal Infallible 24h Foundation
I have right mixed feelings about this foundation I'll go more into that in the review post. It does last all day though and doesn't feel heavy so shall be my summer foundation for this year.

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
After finishing the rest of my concealers I went looking in my drawer for what I had in there and found this concealer that I previously loved but never really gave a proper shot to so I started using 01 and utter love it it's super coverage and just about beats my loved NARS Creamy Concealer.

Real Techniques Brow Groomer
After breaking my last brow groomer I thought I would pick up the Real Techniques one and I have to admit I am loving it so much more my brows have been loving so much better with it and not like I was just thrown out a bush which is always good.


                                                        


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig