Tuesday, 30 June 2015

REVIEW: Faith In Nature


When these were delivered to me I was super interested to try them out and see how they compare to my usual shampoo and conditioners  I use. I know I need something that's going to deal with my dry thick hair and I think I may have found the one.

Faith in Nature products are organic so less of that bad stuff in usual shampoo and conditioners that is really not good at all and is only damaging it more in the long run. As they have no artificial colours and fragrances, no parabens or SLES. It also cruelty free and vegan friendly which is even better there is no worse though than the thought of a little animal being tested on.

When I use the shampoo due to my thick hair I put a pump on my hand and apply it to my hair really working it into my scalp then wash it out and repeat. Tt really washes out anything that's in my hair and I feel so much better for it. The only downfall I would give it compared to my other shampoo's is when I use it you don't get that clean feeling straight when you wash it out and my others did so I never know if it's fully clean or not till after drying.

After drying out my hair I could notice compared to usual it was still thick and looked healthy but wasn't as crazy as it usually is. Which is a huge plus for me as I have got out of straightening my hair as it was ruining it completely and this helps that extra bit so it's not crazy after drying. When it came to two day hair it still felt like the first day soft, volume you get the drift but when it came to third it needed a wash again so like any other shampoo and conditioner in that sense.

Faith in Nature Cocont Shampoo*
Faith in Nature Coconut Conditioner*

this post was a collaboration with faith in nature

           

                                                            

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig