Wednesday, 8 April 2015

The Make-Up for Spring


Finally spring has sprung, so it's time for the lighter base, pink/red lips and the light pink cheeks and boy do I have it covered in all areas. There is nothing I love better than getting rid of the more heavy bases time spring comes around I am living for the more natural look with a bold lip and this look ticks all those boxes.

THE LIGHT BASE 
As I said above I love the lighter base and both of these together do the trick. I put a pump of both of these on my hand and mix them together using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and apply it to my face. Adding the moisturiser really lets the foundation move around the face so much easier when applying and gives that natural look perfectly.

UNDER EYES
There is not a season I don't use this it's literally stuck with me because I love it so much. After applied with the applicator under my eyes I just use my fingers to blend it in and brighten under the eyes.

THOSE BROWS
Using the Real Techniques Brow Brush I take the middle colour in the palette and lightly apply it to my brows in short strokes. I love thicker brows for winter but the lighter look applies the brows as well using the lighter stokes and brushing them through. 

BROWN SHADOW
The matt shades are limited in Naked 3 but I love using Nooner right over the lid as it's a right brown shade and blends like a babe. In the corner I then take Limit a more light cream/pink shade just to brighten the corner of the eyes.

CHEEK
NYX blush are highly pigmented so a light hand is needed specially if you are wanting more of the lighter look then this can give you it. I then use the Bourjois bronzer on my "cheek bones" to give my face more shape and what I love about this bronzer is the fact it gives you just the right amount on the brush for one side of the face.

THOSE LIPS THOUGH
BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION VELVET PEACH CLUB
With this it matters how much you apply if you want more of the peach colour then a light hand and using your finger to blend it in then you have the perfect peach. If you are more like me and loving some light red's lately then applying this from the applicator and press your lips together and your done. The applicator is a dream to apply with.



Leave what you are using for spring make up?


Follow on GFC  Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter
                                                                   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig