Thursday, 9 April 2015

Spring Essentials


I hope you have all loved my spring posts this week, I didn't even realise that they were all relating to spring until yesterday's and I was looking over my schedule book and went 'ohh look at that'. So for today's I thought I would throw together the pieces I have been using since spring sprung on us and show you my essentials for the more warmer weather.

SUNGLASSES
CHUNKY CAT EYE SUNGLASSES
I just picked these up on Monday there but I have been wanting them for a month I just didn't justify why I needed a new pair. But I gave up and finally just bought them and I am in love they fit my face so well compared to my last pair from New Look you can tell straight away they have upped their quality in sunglasses. Plus they got that Willy Wonka look to them.

SCARF
You may say what a scarf? but I love still holding onto one through spring for when it is a little bit more chilly it is Scotland I live after all. This light one I got back from my Dad's trip to Egypt and it just does the trick when I'm still a little bit chilly plus the brighter colour breaks up the usual black I wear and gives a pop to an outfit.

THE TOTE BAG
THE BLOGGER PROGRAMME*
A good tote bag to carry around has became a total essential for me recently specially when shopping since the whole 5p for a carrier bag I just throw everything in here instead. They are obviously light and carry a lot. I got this one sent from The Blogger Programme so thanks guys!

THE PLAIN WHITE TEE
(SIMILAR) V-NECK TEE
I picked up mine from Primark so you can guess it's cheaper the one I linked above but least it's similar right?. They properly still have these ones in Primark if you have one close by and you definitely need to pick one up. It's baggy, long and thin basically everything you want in a basic white tee and what I was searching for ages.

SLIP ONS
TORNADO POINTED SKATER SHOES
I have already rambled on about these this week here, but they will definitely be carrying me through Spring they are so easy to 'slip on' pup intended and go with everything a huge staple piece for such a good price.

Let me know a spring essential for you?

                                                   

                                                             
                             Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig