Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Being Ready The Night Before


There is definitely days I still don't stick to this but completely should and that's being prepared the night before so you are not in a panic in the morning when your running off somewhere and your hair kinda managing to look like you have thrown a brush through it in the morning. So if you are after some tips then stay reading.

1. IS YOUR BAG READY?
If it's a full on busy day make sure you have everything you need something I do daily with college. I always go over the main thing have you packed your keys, phone, earphones and anything else essential for that day just to keep myself in check.
2. PICK OUT CLOTHING
Keep it good for all weathers so you don't change it when you look out the window in the morning and it's hailing down with rain (it's happened to me to many times). Jeans and a simple top will do I usually just go with my pain v-neck white top cause I know it's simple but looks good. If it's nice in the morning then grab your sunglasses too if not just grab your scarf,
3. LAY OUT MAKE UP
I like to work out what make up I am wearing that day instead of ruffling through my make up bag or searching my drawer of make up finding the lipstick I want that day I lay out the make up I want to wear so I can easily pick it all up.
4. A HAIR TRICK
A full proof trick that I use all the time is the braid going to sleep with a braid in hair dry or wet saves so much time. If your hair is thicker like mine the wet one doesn't work as well but if your hair is thinner pop a braid in your wet hair and when you wake up either leave the braid like it is as you get the lived in look which is what the dry hair gives as well. But if you have wet hair take the braid out in the morning and you have the perfect curls.
5. TIDY AREA, TIDY MIND
If your bedroom is a mess when you wake up then it's properly going to make you 1. searching for the right thing 2. make you late as you will tidy as you go in the morning so a quick tidy before you pop into bed will do.
6. PREP LUNCH
If you are going to be out all day and don't want to buy something on the go then make something easy to pick up and throw in your bag for later in the day. I love couscous and rivita crackers right now I could eat tons. Just be careful what you pick you don't want something that could be a bit dodgy to eat time lunch comes around.

7. MAKE A LITTLE LIST 
Now I don't do this all the time but if I know I have a lot to do the next day then I'll start to make my little to do list the night before just in case I forget anything.
                       

                                                           
              
                 Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig