Wednesday, 29 April 2015

April Monthly Playlist



Another month another load of music I have been loving through the month. There has been a few new releases and I have popped them in as I have had them on full on repeat or Radio 1 have got them on basically every day (it's like they know what I like). So enjoy there is a few listed at the bottom as I couldn't find them on spotify yet.




11. Ella Eyre - Together
12. Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance



Leave your music for this month below!

                              


                                                             
              
                 Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig