Tuesday, 28 April 2015

April | Monthly Favourites

Another month over it's time to look back at the beauty and clothing I have been loving through the whole month. While I haven't found anything new during the month I have been using things more through the month and old favourites getting pulled out. So let's get into it.

MAC Patisserie
A total 'your lips but better' kind of colour that goes with every look I have been trying out through the month. With a touch of gloss on the top of it, it really gives the look of fuller lips which is an all around bonus.

Essie Fiji
Fiji is basically the spring/summer polish that pops up on bloggers soon as the warmer weather has arrives. It's the perfect mix of light pink and a white tone and looks even better with a matte polish on top the Essie one is the bomb.

Benefit Coralista Blush
After getting the palette from Benefit with all the blushes I finally got around to trying out a few I hadn't before and coralista stood out to me compared to any of the others I just love the more orange tone for a blush. Hate how bulky the packaging is it's definitely not for everyday use I really need to get around to de-potting them.

New Look Sunglasses
I have talked about these in previous post but I am still addicted to wearing them it's just such a different shape for me to pick and they surprisingly went well on my face. Just got to work on not calling them my Willy Wonka glasses any more.

Zara Denim Jacket (no longer available)
This has basically been stuck to myself the whole month I can't ever get over the design and goes with everything. With the mixture of weather it's nice to still have a layer to throw on but not sweat like I would wearing a jumper.


                                                     


                                                         
              
                 Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig