Thursday, 5 March 2015

The Lip Brands: MAC


There is something about MAC lipsticks that get one of the the best reputations so I thought I'd go through my little collection and give a review on each and what I love and hate about them.

MAC Morange (top left)
One I haven't used to much of but looking at it is a pure dream. I know I will get plenty wear out of it during Spring/Summer as it is not a deep red as the orange tones brighten the lips and is also super long wearing. I am just hoping it doesn't dry out the lips like a lot of darker MAC lipsticks.

MAC Patisserie (bottom left)
The perfect your lips but better I love wearing this college days and when I want something on the lips but nothing that looks over the top. It's creamy and doesn't dry out the lips and I feel it lasts most of the day but can do with a little topping up by the afternoon.

MAC Cyber (bottom right)
My first MAC purchase a daring one for my first but I loved it when I got it. I love it during Autumn/Winter but it isn't for everyday wear obviously as it is a bit dark. I love it for events or such specially as it is very drying and wearing it for a shorter amount of time the better.

MAC Creme Cup (top right)
This is a littler bit pinker than Patisserie but just as creamy and not drying. It is properly my favourite out of the collection and one I grab from my collection the most as it is so easy to wear.




                                   Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig