Thursday, 12 March 2015

Last Minute Mothers Day Gift Guide


If you are like me and going "ahhh what do I get my Mum for Mother's Day" then I think I have found a few things perfect for you to give no matter what your budget is. So let's get into the few things.

The Body Shop Mother's Day Collection
The Body Shop have collected some of their best products and the one's perfect for Mum's and lumped them together. I love that they have added a BB cream in there if your Mum is like mine and doesn't like a ton of make-up but a light base would work perfectly then a BB cream is a great idea. Body Shop's Shea collection is in my opinion their best product it smells amazing and is super moisturising so this collection is the perfect idea for a gift with everything in the scent in a box. I have also heard amazing things about the Camomile Silky Cleanser it's meant to be very fresh and leave the skin so soft.

Lush Mother's Day Collection
If your Mum is a bath lover then this is the perfect little gift with 6 of Lush's best products including Yummy Mummy, Honey I Washed The Kids and more. You have a mix of bright colours and the few more cream/whites if your Mum isn't into the bright coloured bath thing then I am sure you could steal a few.

If you are like me and don't go all out on Mother's Day then flowers and wine I am sure will do the trick. I am sure your Mum already knows you love her so something little will do nicely



                                     Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig