Sunday, 22 March 2015

Getting Pink with Jack Wills


After getting this and questioning are Jack Wills polishes actually any good or will they be that super watery consistence that basically does nothing and smudges I had to get a bit curious and finally try it out.

It actually does all the good stuff I didn't think it would do dries super quick, the brush is so easy to apply with and the colour is super opaque by two coats. It comes out this beautiful soft pink colour that's perfect for Spring (yes, I am admitting it's spring now I'm wearing sunglasses already).

 So worth popping into Jack Wills for.


                                          Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig