Sunday, 15 March 2015

A CHANEL Dupe at £8.00


After looking through my collection of polishes I picked up the Color Club grey (I wish they had names on the bottle come on Color Club!) and realised I have never wore it. At first I thought it was complete dupe for Nails Inc Porchester Square but it's slighty darker and slight more grey/green tone in it. So I searched for a bit and came across swatches of Chanel's Frenzy a polish that really had everyone talking in the blogging world a while back. Dang, are the similar as heck.


From the bottle you'd think it was the same on the nails they is a slight slight difference the Color Club is slighty ever so darker. Color Cub does all the good stuff too good brush, dries like a babe, only need two coats and like the rest of the Color Club polishes I have tried amazing for not chipping for a good good while.

                                       Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig