Thursday, 12 February 2015

Valentines Gift's For Her


I'm not a huge lovely of Valentine's day I have to admit but the thought of a nice gift is lovely to have. From lovely perfume,handbags and beauty they all work perfect for a gift so I thought I'd give my top 4 gift idea's for that special someone or even if it is just for anyone you want.

Chloe Roses de Chloe Eau De Toilette *
Think Valentines perfume you think this in my opinion the name, the packaging and smell wins me over.  It is described as musky, a rose freshness, white musk and amber which can be a bit to much usually but this is the opposite it feels light, slightly strawberry and the rose smell still coming through (not to the point it's got that gran smell basically).  The smell works perfectly for the spring/summer time coming in as it is less of a heavy scent so perfect if you don't have your signature scent for spring/summer yet. The design also looks perfect sitting on your vanity so it's a winner really. House of Fraser have 50ml at £56 and 75ml at £68.

YSL Nu Couture Variation Palette
Palette's are always such a good option to go with you can really never have enough of them and the variety of colours means it's total travel friendly a must with a palette you don't want to have to be carrying a ton of different eye shadows around with you.  I have heard such good things about this palette the colours are creamy and the pigmentation is meant to be amazing which you expect from YSL. Priced at £49.

Jo Malone Red Roses
Jo Malone is one luxury brand that screams Valentines their new scent Red Roses perfect name for a Valentines gift. While I don't know much about the scent myself Jo Malone scent are usually all amazing. It is described as a voluptuous blend of seven of the world's most exquisite roses. With crushed violet leaves and a hint of lemon. I just know I need to try that already the hint of lemon won me over.

Michael Kors Selma Specchio Black Body Bag
A bag never goes wrong specially with Michael Kors bags being more and more popular I thought this one was a bit different from their usual style. It's smaller and actually looks really well made which is obvious from the pictures.


Let me know down below what you are doing for Valentine's down below!

Thank you to House of Fraser for collaborating with me on this post.


                                    Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig