Tuesday, 10 February 2015

REVIEW: COLAB Dry Shampoo



I have tried a good few dry shampoo's and I always go back to Batiste it always seems to work the best with my hair as like skincare we all have different hair types and some just won't work. So while in a trip to Superdrug (totally don't know how I ended up in there...) I noticed the COLAB line of dry shampoo's from fellow blogger Ruth Crilly (AModelRecommends). I have wanted to give them a go since they were released so I picked one up and thought I'd give it a go and a bit of a review.

DOES IT CLEAN THE HAIR? // 
Now no dry shampoo 'cleans' the hair but they take out most of the grease out. COLAB does take out some of the grease but compared to other brands like Batiste it definitely does not work as good. If you are putting some in a day after washing your hair it works perfectly and the small part of grease is gone but if you are going for the third day no wash then I'd say this is a no no it really just doesn't cut it grease is still there and the product can really dry out the end of your hair. P.S it leaves no white marks when it applies to the hair finally!

IS THERE VOLUME? //
I picked up the line with 'extra volume' as there is nothing better than voluminous hair right?. I am lucky my hair is thick and voluminous when its clean but the next day I can notice it falls quickly so a product aimed for 'extra volume' I am all about. For next day hair you'll get the best out of this product for the volume but try it for the following days as I said it dries it out so it really does little to none for volume.

THE PACKAGING //
I adore the packaging and design on the bottle. Each scent has it's own design and scent and after smelling them all London was my favourite. Since I love black it was a coincidence the London one was black.

COLAB LONDON DRY SHAMPOO

                                        Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig