Sunday, 8 February 2015

Maybelline Color Show: Lovely Lilac


After missing nail post last weekend for my Sunday Skincare routine I thought I'd hit you right in the Spring colours with my favourite colour from the Maybelline Color Show collection called Lovely Lilac.

I have tried more darker shades from the collection but they chip easy, apply pretty bad and leave little streak marks. But the more lighter shades are a dream to apply. I am lucky I have really healthy long nails right now so when applying this it goes on even easier. The brush is just that perfect size and it needs two coats to really get the colour from the bottle. It lasts about 4 or 5 days with only little chipping which with how busy I am it's surprising.

I was even asked if I had fake nails on so im winning!.

                                   Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig