Sunday, 18 January 2015

Topshop's Totally Turmeric & A Surprise

Okay I may admit the colour doesn't scream this season but you know you can wear what ever polish you want if it makes you happy. I was a bit sceptical about Topshop polishes after the first one I bought (can't remember name) as it was super watery and the colour pay off was pretty bad not to mention the chipping. But the colour of Totally Turmeric I was a sucker for I actually love yellow/orange polishes.

It needs two coats, you could go to three if you really really wanted to but two does the trick well enough. Also compared to my first Topshop polish it dried like a babe gave it about a minute or so and it was dry applied the second coat and it was simple. As you can see from the picture the colour pay off is so good it's really bright and just what I was after. I just pray it doesn't chip I'll let you know how that one goes!

TOPSHOP Nails Totally Turmeric

Before I end off the post I wanted to share that I made a facebook page. Keep up with blog posts and my daily rambles/goings on by giving it a like. I'd be super grateful when it gets to around 50 I want to do a giveaway so get liking! (I'll get off my friends lists timeline now sorry guys!).



                             Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig