Thursday, 8 January 2015

New Year New Everyday Make Up


The whole A New Year A New Me saying I took in a different way this month by changing up my go to products in my make up bag and I wanted to give you the low down on the products that will be on my face more likely than anything else.

THE BASE // Rimmel's Lasting Finish 25  in Ivory a super recent buy as I wanted a change up and I am loving it it's nice to have something a bit more dewy. Something that hasn't changed is my Maybelline FitMe concealer I love this stuff I'd say it's a close dupe to my loved NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer 

THOSE BROWS // I finally got around to changing up what I use for my brows and picked up MAC Omega it's the perfect colour but I do feel I need a lot of product to make my brows look good.

THEY EYES // I got the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for Christmas and I have been trying out the colours it's definitely growing on me. Another change is mascara and I got my hands on the YSL Effet Faux Cils Mascara (different packaging) and I have been loving it,it makes my lashes look so long first impression of YSL make up is I am impressed.

THE CHEEKS // I have really got into highlighter again and my favourite is the Benefit High Beam it works perfectly on the cheek bone and you only need a little bit. An easy to go blush is  NYX Blush in Peach it's more pink but you only need a touch it's super pigmented. One I have had for a while Bourjois Bronzing Powder it's such a staple bronzer and really defines the face.

RED LIPS // I couldn't pick one so I have got  Rimmel Provocalips.and Kate Moss Lipstick in 111 in my bag. Provocalips for when I know I do not want it to move and I don't have the time to top it up and Rimmel for the darker red but I know I can top it up.



                                                           
                                           Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig