Wednesday, 28 January 2015

January | Monthly Favourites


I have to admit I haven't been loving a ton through January beauty wise a few from Christmas presents and some rediscoveries. I always been usually more than a month to know if I really love a product so you might even see more from Christmas in my February favourites next month.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
I can't remember if I have mentioned this before in a favourites or a post but I picked this up on a "ahh I finished all my foundations pick something quick" time so it really was a surprise when I started to use it. I have used a ton of liquid foundations in the past but there is something about this one it goes on so much better. I will be giving a full review on this soon!.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Yes, yes, yes I know I said nothing will beat Naked 2 for me but this comes so close. I wasn't sure how I would think of the pinky, peachy etc shades but I really love them. As usual the pigmentation is so great I always think Urban Decay do the best selection of shadows.

Buxom Lipgloss in White Russian
Very much a rediscovery I don't even know why I stopped using this it's the only lipgloss I actually love. It works perfect over any lipstick and gives a perfect shine.

Color Club Polish
I done a whole nail post on this polish it's such a different colour from any in my collection and works perfect from this time of the year. It also lasts an amazing time and I freaking love it.

YSL Black Opium Perfume
I got this from Christmas and have used it nearly every day since it smells amazing and I love the cute design of the bottle. If you want a full review here.

Sali Hughes Pretty Honest
I have loved reading this book by Sali it's basically a beauty bible from working out your skin type to how to deal with beauty stands. It also looks so cute the background of pictures so worth picking up!.


                                         Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig