Thursday, 15 January 2015

I Actually Like Lip Gloss Now?

One thing you may not have know about me but I used to hate lip gloss say what!?. I couldn't stand the stickiness and every one I tried was the same my hair would get all over my lips and I have pretty thick long hair so you can only imagine what that looked like. But I think I have finally found glosses that actually don't make me look like I am growing a beard with my hair all over my lips.

Soap and Glory Sexy MotherPucker
First of that name when people ask what's on my lips it's fair to say I'd rather not say. It gives a lovely glossy look on the lips over a lipstick or on it's own. The best bit about it is it's not sticky it still keeps them glossy looking but I don't get that sticky feeling most glosses give off it just sits easy on the lips and doesn't bother me.

Buxom Lipgloss
I done a whole post on the lip gloss here and I am still obsessed with it. I think the cold sensation is still so quirky for me and I think that's what helps it not be sticky. It's even better than the Soap and Glory one for looking glossy and really pumping up the lips but not to the point you are looking like Kylie Jenner.

Let me know any lip gloss recommendation down below.

                              Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig