Tuesday, 2 December 2014

November l Monthly Favourites


I'll admit I don't have a load of new things I tried in November but I'll share the few ones I can't stop using.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
I done a post more in depth about what I love about this here. I am always in a rush in the morning and this comes in so handy as you just rub it all in and your face looks flawless but dewy in seconds. It washes so easy with just some washing up liquid and water I am sure I'll get a good few more washes out of it,

Zoella Fizz Bar
I mentioned I got this in a recent Instagram and that I was excited to use it and it didn't disappoint. You've got to support the fellow bloggers right so I picked this up in Superdrug and used it straight away I love how fresh it smells and it melted to easily in the bath there is nothing worse when you melt a bath bomb and parts are still sitting at the bottom of the bath.

Carex Cola Bottle Hand Wash
After asking my Mum why do you never buy the fun hand wash? I came in one day from work and seen this and got a little too excited than a 20 year old should about Cola hand wash. I literally can not stop using it, it smells exactly like cola bottles I can't stop smelling my hands after I use it.

Original Source Vanilla & Raspberry
I know I mentioned a badly wash in my last monthly favourites but this knocks it right out the park when I first smelled this I could not get over it, it smells like a raspberry pudding with vanilla ice cream over it no joke I feel I am smelling amazing after putting this on in the shower it is a pure need.

Zara Scarf (similar linked)
I can't stop wearing my new Zara scarf/cape with all my outfits it really goes with everything and comes in handy when I need a blanket as it is so large. It's super soft and cosy and is so worth the money for a really made well scarf. If you aren't big on the colour Zara have a ton of scarf's to pick from so it is worth a real good look. OOTD post coming asap with it on.

Let me know what you've been loving this month down below

                                     Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig