Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Christmas Day/NYE Make-up Look


I may sit in my Christmas jumper or a onesie on Christmas day as I am not one for dressing up. But my make up I like to put a bit of an effort into it but it's still easy and pretty quick.

To start I use Rimmel's Lasting Finish 25 foundation in Ivory. It's a super light base and blends so well a full review will be up soon. For concealer I am still liking the Maybelline FitMe it works well with this look as the foundation is light it's also pretty light so your base really doesn't feel heavy. For bronzer my beloved almost finished Hoola Bronzer works well as it doesn't add a ton to the face but just enough to really shape the face. I then go in with a blush I don't think I have talked about much but it's one of my absolute favourites L'oreal Le Blush in True Rose. I'd say it's a very light dusty pink and really gives a flushed look perfect for Winter. For the eyes I started with Naked Basics Palette from Urban Decay. It gives really gives good base colours and I used to the lighter brown and darker over the top on the eyes and blended it out to really smoke it out. After that I wanted some glitter/shimmer to the look with it being Christmas and all so I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze with my finger and applied it to the outer of my eyes and then smoked it out. I skipped eye-liner as I didn't want the look to have to much going on and went to Mascara using Benefit They're Real. To finish the look I used the Benefit High Beam to add a bit more shimmer and powdered with the Rimmel Stay Matte as I am usually rushing about and I want to look at least average. Lastly for lips I am using the Bite Pencil in Meritage for through the day but when eating eating Christmas dinner I want a red and one I know wont budge is the Rimmel Provocalips.


Do you bother with make up or not on Christmas day leave it down below!?



                                                      Get me on GFC and bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig