Tuesday, 11 November 2014

The Concealer Triangle



A couple weeks back I was doing my usual everyday make up and decided instead of just putting a couple of spots of concealer in my usual place under my eyes I done a triangle and filled it in. Now it's not Kim K style don't get me wrong I love Kim K it just it still looks a lot more natural but really covers under the eyes so much better and really brightens them up.



After finishing my beloved Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla which I am sure would work amazing doing the triangle with I picked up the Maybelline FitMe Concealer in Fair while I wouldn't say it's a absolute dupe it is one of the best drugstore concealer with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in  Fair being the best of the bunch.

I place the FitMe applicator to the corner of my eye to the bone where you would place highlighter and take it back up to the end of my eye and go back along under my eyes. I then used the rest of the product left of the applicator and fill in the triangle.

With either my Real Techniques Buffing Brush or their Miracle Complexion Sponge I blend it all in circle motions so I don't drag the skin by wiping around the face which can also cause early wrinkles
girls so stick to circle motions.

That's it I think under my eyes look bright and it helps shape the face tadah!

                                   Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading

                                                    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig