Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Applicator: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge



Lately I have been using a sponge instead of a brush for my concealer and foundation and I can't get enough of it I just had to share.

The Miracle Complexion Sponge
There are a ton of different sponges available right now and it really has taken off in the way of the different shapes you can get. Real Techniques go is the Miracle Sponge and I'd say its the closest or even better than the original Beauty Blender.





The Flat Surface this works perfect under the eyes to blend concealer and on the cheek bones if you are applying a liquid blush you just need to pat it into the area and it quickly blends and looks so natural on the skin.

The Point this also works perfect under the eyes after using the flat surface just to really finish the face off. It also works amazingly around the nose where I am usually red and where I have the most spots the point really gets around the nose easy.

The Curve right on the cheeks and on the forehead is where this works best. The curve is the softest part so blending blush, bronzer or highlighter looks amazing when pressed in with the sponge and looks so much better than the usual look with a brush. My forehead is my driest part of my face so the curve makes it blend easy and my skin looks so much less dry.

                                        
                                           Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                                Thank you for reading
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig