Monday, 13 October 2014

Where What & Eat: BROWN'S

 I may have went for a girly meal and night out during the weekend and as soon as I walked into  Brown's I knew I had to take some photos and share.

 We went for the box baked camembert topped with rhubarb and tomato chutney to share for starter,  burgers and fish for mains and their peruvian brownie with vanilla ice cream to finish.
 Where: Brown's George Street Edinburgh
 What: At the end of George Street you can find Brown's its very busy, open looking and is a  Italian décor themed restaurant.
 Eat: They do Seafood,Pasta and Burger dishes. Their desserts are to die for like major mouth  watering good.





 Have you been or want to go to a Brown's let me know what you thought?

follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig