Thursday, 9 October 2014

The Top 3 Pinks

I love my pink lipsticks and glosses my make up stash is over 50% of them they are perfect for everyday and I utterly love them so let's look at my top 3.


  
Creme Cup
Naked
Orgasm

This is a cult product in the beauty blogger community and I am on the bandwagon. It is super creamy and is easy to build up by having it as a pinky nude or a medium toned pink. I love this for everyday and goes with every look I swear there is nothing better than the smell of MAC lipsticks I can never put my finger on what it is like.


NARS Orgasm Lipgloss
Let's not talk about the name....but the product I adore it was the first purchase from NARS I ever bought and I have repurchased it way to many times now. It works on it's own or on top of lipsticks I love Creme Cup with it, it gives it an extra shine to the lips. I love the applicators on NARS lip-glosses it gives just the right amount of product for the lips.


Urban Decay Naked
I bought this pretty recently and I can't get enough of it out of all three is is properly my favourite it is the most creamiest and is a utter dream to apply. It is properly the most natural out of all three so when I want something on my lips but not something that is overly obvious this is my go to. It also works well at making your teeth look even more whitened as of the colour.


Leave some of your pink lipsticks or gloss favourites down bellow!

follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig