Tuesday, 7 October 2014

The Autumnal Make-Up Look



After posting my Autumn Tag and talking about the make-up I like to use I thought I would take the pieces and some more and show what I am applying to my face and post my Autumn Make Up Look (I have the brain's right?)





The Light Base Lately I have been going for the 'less is more' approach to foundation and just sticking with some concealer Maybelline Fit Me in 15 Fair I think works well for Autumn since my skin goes through major breakout with the weather and everything changing so a lighter base is a big yes to my skin. I also think a lighter base just works well for Autumn since there is more chance you are going to go for a bolder lip or eyeshadow so a light base will complement that well since less will be going on.

The 'Orangey' Flushed Look You have to get into the spirit with Halloween around the corner right? so a orangey blush will do the trick (pun is intended). Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace Chantilly looks like a bright orange but applying it gives a lovely natural colour. With the colder weather my cheeks naturally flush (flush isn't even the word to be honest) so an orange colour is a bit different for me and gives a change up from the usual pink or reds.

It's All About The Eyeshadow Eyeshadow is my favourite thing about Autumn the burgundy, the red,brown and glitter combo is one of my favourites it just looks so autumnal and warm on the lids. For the brown I love Naked 2 in the Naked Basics palette it's not dark brown but just gives a subtle smoky brown to the lids. For a red/gold glitter shade I love Chopper from Urban Decay's Naked 2 it has all the undertones of a autumnal shade in one eyeshadow and goes amazing with Naked 2 from the Basic's palette. When it comes to autumnal shades Urban Decay have it down to a tee.

Brows And The Lashes For brows I like to keep them as bold as usual and mixing the two browns in Naked Basics Palette works well as your brows are a statement on your face so a good shadow for filling them is important but keeping them a little natural for Autumn also looks really lovely and natural on the face. To keep with the natural look I don't want my lashes to look so bold so the Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagent gives the separation and the length but still manages to look very natural and opens up the eyes so your eyes really are getting that extra,

That Bold Lip The most exiting part of the Autumnal look the lips I much prefer darker bolder lips so this time of the year makes me exciting. The Bite Pencil in Meritage is one of my favourites right now for Autumn it's an almost red with a slight purple undertone to it it's also not drying and feels very soft and soothing to the lips. It is so easy to apply with it being able to build up or stay subtlewhich is super good if you are wanting it super bold or just a slight look. The darker lip also goes well with the eyeshadow as the similar colour you are basically screaming Autumnal.

Let me know your one product for the Autumn look 

follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig