Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Blue 'n' Checked









When you think checked shirts you think floaty, oversized and not really that structured right?. Well that's what I think and when I came across this cropped shirt in Zara a while back I fell in love with it. It is just so different from a everyday checked 'flannel' it has a slight structure to it but not to much where you feel restricted when wearing it. The quality is also amazing  I haven't wore something so soft in ages it just floats so well on me.

I love styling it with just a plain black pair of high waisted jeans since it is cropped it sits so well with them and really shapes my body so well. It also goes well with a skirt as it is floaty I am loving the Urban Outfitters Pull-On skirts lately they are just so flattering.

If you are after something flattering, structured but still floaty have a good look in Zara.

Similar Float      Similar Checked      Similar Structure

follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig