Tuesday, 21 October 2014

A Halloween Make Up Look


Everyone loves a dark make up look so when Halloween comes around and the chance to experimenting it's the perfect time.
This would work for a cat or devil look or anything you really want it for. I used my normal base of Rimmel Stay Matte and Nars Concealer then went in with my Hoola Bronzer from Benefit and put it on a bit heavier than usual on my cheek bone and generaly around my face. With the Benefit High Beam highlighter I then placed more on than usual and placed it on the usual place  so it really gives a shine to the face.

For eye-shadow I went in with an old love of  the Tricks Of The Trade from Soap and Glory palette it has some bright colours in it and some dark. I took the dark/grey colour and applied it all over the lid for a base colour and placed the black glitter shade on top by pressing it into the lid and building it up for the amount I wanted. Lastly I took the dark purple in the right hand corner to smoke the look out and give the winged look.

Lastly for the lips I use my all time favourite shade I have from MAC in Cyber it's a dark purple shade that really gives a vampy look to match the eye-shadow It can be drying to plenty lip care is needed before and patience when applying it.







Let me know what you are doing for Halloween.

                                          Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                                Thank you for reading


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig