Thursday, 4 September 2014

What's On My Face #3



I thought I would do an new WOMF post as I have changed up the products I have been using lately for everyday.




First I have been starting with the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and it is so easy to blend in and it's not to drying to the skin. After that I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer it smells amazing like the foundation that goes with it. The applicator also doesn't feel harsh on the skin and gives a medium coverage. For bronzer I use my beloved Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer it's not to orange or red toned it just gives a natural bronzed glow. For blush I used the red tone in the Sleek Palette it gives a nice glow and gives that extra colour. Oh my beloved brows I used the MUA palette which sadly each shadow doesn't have a name so I can't say what I used. I also used this palette for my eyes I'd say it's a dupe for the Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay and it's way way cheaper! I like using the MAC 217 for the eyeshadow it's amazing for blending and a right cult brush. The Benefit They're Real Mascara is one of my favourite high ends mascaras it separates the lashes so well and the end of the brush has the little bristles on it for those little lashes you never can get. Everyone loves a good nude eyeliner and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude is a dupe fot the Nars Nude it's super creamy and really brightens the eyes. Lastly for the lips I have been trying to get the use out of my bright colours since it's coming into Autumn and I'll be changing what colours I like to use so I used the Rimmel Colour Rush Chubby Sticks which are so bright but can be calmed down by patting it on lightly it's also super moisturising.


I'm curious on any of your beloved products so let me know below
don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!
x




























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig