Thursday, 18 September 2014

Need the Volume or Have to Much?


I struggle with the bed head look in the morning aka my hair looks like a bush so when I want to tame the mane or give it a presentable volume these are my holy grail two products




LETS TAME IT
The Lee Stafford DeHUMIDIFER is perfect for when your hair has gone overly frizzy (which is me way to much). I have used it for years and it's one of my totally beloved products I spray it just before I leave the house and it really calms my hair. It does have a tad wet texture which can stay for a little while but giving it a good brush after applying usually does the trick. Also Lee Stafford products smell amazing it's like I have put perfume in my hair.


GIVE ME VOLUME
The Kerastase Forme Fatale is used before dying hair and it's a gel formula which I rub into my hands then apply through my hair by scrunching it and applying at the back roots. After my hair is dry it has so much volume from the product it's unbelievable really. Seriously one of the best products out there for volume in my opinion.

don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!
x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig