Friday, 22 August 2014

That Go To Lip Colour


Everyone has that go to lipstick they grab mostly everyday and while I may have gone through enough and spend to much on that one lipstick I get my use out of it so what's the problem right?.





Can you tell I gravitate towards pink creamy colours I just find they suit every season and suit my skin tone to well. The Kate Moss Lipstick is in 101 and I think the Kate Moss lipsticks in general are amazing and for their price are so good. The swatch for it is the top one and as you can see it's so pigmented, it is so easy to apply and I have managed to put it on in the train using my phone as a mirror and it didn't everywhere so it's a winner in my eyes. I never feel it dries my lips out as well  so it gets a 10/10 for me.

My other go to is the MAC Cremesheen in Creme Cup it's a beautiful creamy pinky nude and complements my skin tone so well. Like most of the cremesheens it is very hydrating on the lips and they don't dry them out compared to other lipsticks I have tried. As you can see from the swatch it's lighter than the Kate Moss Lipstick so definitely works for those no make up make up day's.


MAC Creme Cup


   Rimmel Kate Moss 101



hope you liked this post!
what is your go to lipstick leave it down below!
don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!

x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig