Thursday, 24 July 2014

What's On My Face #2


I haven't posted a WOMF in forever and thought I would redo a look I done a couple of days ago since I loved it so much and tell you about what I used.







Primer // Benefit Porefessional
Foundation and Brush // Rimmel Wake Me Up - True Ivory Buffing Brush 
Concealer and Sponge // NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Vanilla  Benefit Boiing 01 Miracle Sponge 
Bronzer and Brush // Bourjois Bronzer Powder  Blush Brush 
Brows // Naked 2 Palette - Tease
Eyeshadow and Brush // Naked 2 Pallete - Foxy over lid Tease in crease Verve mixed with Foxy MAC 217 
Lashes // Benefit They're Real
Liner //  Rimmel Scandaleyes - Nude 
Highlighter // Benefit High Beam
Lips // Rimmel Lipstick - 101

selfie game strong or?... tell me below a piece of your go to make up lately?
don't forget to follow me over on bloglovin

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig