Thursday, 31 July 2014

My Skincare Routine


I was so sure I had done this post but since starting my blog I haven't and since I have just changed it up I thought this is a good time to share the products I use for my face.




Step 1 // If you can tell from above pictures I love the Simple line it's cheap and is free from a lot of bad ingredients at a good price. I use the Facial Wash from them I usually add this in my shower routine just at the end as I find it's the easiest way to get it off after and is quicker than trying to splash my face with water (it's not like the adverts). It's not to harsh on the skin or leaves your face red. You can feel it working into the skin when you are scrubbing it in which is what you are after and is easy to remove after you are finished.
Simple Facial Wash // £3.25

Step 2 // When it comes to cleansing I like to use two products The Body Shop Foaming Cleanser looks like water in the bottle then when you put it on a cotton pad (I like the one's from Asda) it comes out as a foam. If you are not a fan of the tea tree smell you wont like this as it is pretty strong but I feel it makes the skin feel fresher. I usually only use this for around my eyes to get eyeshadow and mascara off and it works well and does not make my eye's sting like the Simple one I used previously. For the first Body Shop skin care product I have bought I am impressed.
The Body Shop Foaming Cleanser // £5.00

Step 3 // I have enough bottles of the Simple Cleansing Lotion to give to a street mainly because they are always on deal in Asda. All of the Simple range is really so it is worth a look when you are doing your food shopping. I squeeze some on to a cotton pad and spread it on my skin it sinks in so easily and I don't have to work it into the skin for long. It gets all my make up off easily without leaving my skin sticky after.
Simple Cleansing Lotion // £2.99

Step 4 // Lastly I use Simple's Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser (what a mouth full right?) it says it helps fight spots which I would agree with I notice when I don't use it my spots do come back up and when I do use it I regularly get any sports. It has a slight scent to it that I can't really work out what but it is not strong or horrible to smell. I don't feel sticky after using it and works into the skin so easily.
Simple's Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser // £4.59 



I promise this post isn't sponsored by Simple aha!
What cleanser are you loving I want some suggestions?
don't forget to follow me over on bloglovin

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig