Thursday, 17 July 2014

Current Favourite Books


I thought I would do a bit of a different post today and confess my book addiction and tell you some of my favourites right now. I have a ton more but these are the one's I would gladly read all over again because I became pretty attached to them.






Billy and Me //  This is by Giovanna Fletcher and I found this book super easy to get into it's about a girl living in a small village then meets this famous actor when he is filming a movie in her town and the reality of what it could be like dating an actor. Basically it's a fan fiction in a book. £5.99

West End Girls // This is by Jenny Colgan I found this gem in the sale section in sainsbury's and the pretty cover drew me in to wanting to read it. I am currently reading this so can't give much away but it's two sisters who move to London when their Gran is sick and they want to make it big in London. £7.99

The Fault in Our Stars // By John Green everyone and their mother knows about this book or at least the film but for good reason as it is pretty bloody fantastic. I don't think I need to say much more everyone knows about it enough. £5.99

Beautiful Disaster // This is the first of an apart of a series of books from Jamie McGuire when a good girl meets bad and how she falls for his charms. It basically makes you wish books could come to life. I still need to get around to buying the rest of the series to find out what happens. £6.39

Paper Towns// By John Green I have talked about this previously in a post but it still holds so much love for me and I haven't lost my attachment to the characters at all.I can't wait for it to turn into a movie and yet again I feel it is known so well I don't even have to go into a summary of it just go buy it I bet you anything you will love it. £5.99



hope you enjoyed this little post 
don't forget to follow me over on bloglovin
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig