Thursday, 10 July 2014

Body, Face and Lips | Summer


I did a post like this in Spring talking about products I would use during that time here and since it's Summer I thought I would do a similar one but with my Summer products. I still use my pastel nail varnish and pink lipsticks but there are definitely products that come out as well when it hits summer.







Vaseline Spray and Go Moisture // £4.99 - This has basically been my saviour lately hitting summer I can never be bothered to moisturise in the first place as I am way to lazy. But this only takes a second you spray rub in and go as it say's I prefer the coconut one from the the others because I am a huge coconut lover but I am sure the others are just as nice. I always thinking smelling like coconut is a nice smell when you are on holiday or it is just a sunny day as well since it's tropical (right?). Since it is only £4.99 for a big bottle that lasts for ages it's worth giving a shot.


Bourjois Bronzing Powder // £7.99 - I know it's been out for ages but it's new to my make up drawer and it's rivalling my Benefit Hoola. It gives a nicer and a darker look that I would prefer for summer it give that I have just sat in the sun and gave myself a bronzed look. It's not dark where you feel it's to much its just enough. It looks like chocolate as well and is meant to smell like it I don't smell it but it's definitely nice packaged and for being my first Bourjois product I am impressed and will be with me through all summer.




Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick // £8.99 - I got this at the same time as the bronzer when my curiosity for the lipsticks were high after hearing ViviannaDoesMakeup rave on about them. It's one of the best liquid lipsticks I have tried ever. The peach club colour  it's perfect for summer and they apply as you would guess like velvet and lasts a good amount of time. It can try your lips out a little and be a pain to remove so a good cleanser is needed for this one.




can you tell it's nice outside lately that my pictures are outside
hope you liked this post what are your suggestions for summer products 
don't forget to follow me on bloglovin
x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig