Monday, 7 April 2014

What's On My Face #1










So on Saturday I posted an OOTD and to go with it I took some pictures of my make up as well and thought I could do my first What's On My Face this will turn into a series and hopefully I'll do more of them.

I'm still loving the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation I just love the look it gives not to matt but not to dewy it's perfect. I'm also getting back into my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette it was hidden away in my make up drawers and I totally forgot about it and ever since I brought it back out it's been in my make up bag.



Base


Colour

Eyes and Brows
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette  Foxy + Snakebite (Eyes) Tease (Brows) // Benefit's They're Real Mascara 


Lips

Hope you liked it 
x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig