Wednesday, 9 April 2014

The Lipstick Trio | Favourites




Baby Lips



Rimmel Kate Moss


MAC 



It's time for another lot of favourites this time it's lipsticks in the series and these one's have been getting all of my love.

Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me // £2.99 - Baby Lips took what feels like forever to come to the UK so when they did I got a couple straight away as I was dying to try them out. Cherry Me was one of the first one's I really loved and got into it's super moisturising on the lips and does not stick to dry patches with this one and it glides on so easily. The colour is super build able if you are wanting just a slight colour to the lips or you want to be bold it's perfect for changing a look from day to night with only one lipstick at an amazing price.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Kiss of Life  // £5.49 - To me this is the best matte red lipstick in the drugstore for sure and that's a bold statement to make. It lasts all day and I don't feel I have to reapply or that it looks a bit dodgy. For being such a deep red colour I thought that it could be drying to the lips but it's no it doesn't stick to dry patches or make my lips feel that they need a good scrub. I think a bold lip can give you so much confidence and for me it does I feel better about my self with a good red lipstick on that I know is cheap but works a treat.

MAC Cyber // £15.00 - This is the most dark colour I own and just had to buy it when I seen BeyondBeautyStar talk about it ages ago on her YouTube channel I'm basically a sucker when people talk good things about a product and I feel I should have it which I usually then do. While I do feel it is drying and will cling to dry patches as long as you use a lip scrub and a lip balm before hand you are usually okay, I have my own handmade lip scrub so if you are interested in a how to let me know!. I think it's perfect for a night out when you feel you look a bit boring and want to make a statement this lipstick does it for you and you just can't beat the smell of a good MAC lipstick I still can't work out what they smell like anyone know?.

Hope you liked this post on my favourite lipsticks of right now
don't forget to find me on my social media links
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig