Monday, 28 April 2014

My Shower Routine | Soap and Glory & Kerastase


First I would like to apologise for the lack of posts last week and properly this week I have been trying to focus on college work and I hope that is understandable I finish in 7 weeks so we will totally back to normal by then but for the time being posts will properly pop up randomly so follow my instagram I update then when there is a new post.


I have been using the Soap and Glory Scrub Of Your Life straight when I go in the shower I use my hands to rub it in rather than a shower puff  I feel it works 10x better and really makes my skin a lot softer and ready for shower gel which is the Soap and Glory Clean On Me it smells ah-mazing and the bottle lasts forever (like half a year no joke) I use the Shower Puff to rub it in all over my body then rinse it off. I'm a big no no to hair pretty much everywhere and I use the Gillette Simply Venus 2 and they work perfect to use straight after I have cleaned my body for a close shave.

For hair I have been addicted to using the L'Oreal Kerastase Shampoo and Conditioner they are literally the best products I have ever used I have thick and long hair and it can get greasy quickly but I noticed after using the Shampoo and Conditioner it stays fresh for so much longer and it gives my hair tones of volume. I also get bad dandruff and even though it isn't for dandruff it seems to keep it at bay for longer.

After I have done my body and hair I like to use a facial wash in the shower the Simple Facial Wash is almost like a mask with the thickness I leave it on for a couple of minutes then wash it off.

I though I should add in at the end the body butter I have used for the longest time and I always go back to it can you guess the brand....Soap and Glory yes their Sugar Crush Body ButterCream first of it smells of fizzy coca cola bottle I think that alone wins it but it's also moisturising and perfect if you missed a few hairs on your legs while in the shower a little bit of this and your shaver works perfect. It's not sticky and have you sitting there waiting for it to dry and like the shower gel it lasts forever.


Hope you liked this post 
what have you been loving in your shower?
don't forget to find me on bloglovin
disclaimer - this is not sponsored 
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig